Registration is closed. We have a few open spots please email [email protected] to check for availability.
U6 Registration Kids born in 2019 and 2018
U8 – U19 Registration kids born 2016 thru 2005
LIL Kicks kids born in 2020>>Click here to register<<
To register for Inola Soccer Club >>Click Here<<
Players will be assigned age groups based on the Fall 2023/ Spring 2024 age matrix below – See age matrix below.
Adult Soccer Registration
REC IMPORTANT DATES
Registration Opens 10/31/2023
Deadline to remain on same team 1/01/2024
Deadline for registration 2/1/23
Games Start 3/9/24
Lil Kicks Starts 3/12/24 @6:00pm
- $50 for Lil Kicks
- $75 for U5 and U6 Recreational League
- $85 for U7 and Up Recreational League
- Late fee $15 if registered after 1/31/24
- Online: Visa, MasterCard, e-Check
- Onsite: Cash, Money Order, and Paper Check. Payment in full is due at that time.
We group all kids in even age groups only.
Click the chart to view age groups. We are in the Fall 2023/ Spring 2024 Year
- If returning a player from Fall 2023, a player will be placed on the current team unless requested to be moved to another team The request needs to be made to the registrar at email [email protected] and on the registration form.
- CLSC does not guarantee placement with a specific team unless you are a returning player from the Fall 2023 season and then the only guarantee is placement with the same team from the Fall 2023 season if the player is registered by 1/31/24. Any questions email the registrar at [email protected].
- If you are a returning player to Claremore Soccer Club and do not know your login information to the got soccer account, you can email the registrar for that information. PLEASE DO NOT create a new account. Creating a new account does not allow the history of the player to show up and will create placement issues during teaming.
- During the fall season, a player might not be returned to the same team if the player ages up to the next age group but the team stays in the current age group. All players age up on August 1st of each year.
Scholarships are available. Scholarships will be offered in 2 amounts 25% or 50%. 25% if the family receives reduced lunches. 50% if the family receives free lunches or other financial aid. Only 1 scholarship per family. Special requests for additional scholarships will be made to the registrar and approved by the president.
A military discount of 25% is available. If you want a military discount, please register in person during one of the onsite registrations or email for a voucher code.
Parents, please keep in mind that all members of the board and coaches are volunteers. Please be patient when requesting information and assistance.
Please contact the Registrar with any other questions at [email protected]