Lil Kicks 3-Year-Old Program
This program is intended to be a fun experience introducing soccer fundamentals to young players in a non-competitive atmosphere via training sessions.
One Head Coach and Parents as assistants.
- 6-week league playing at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- If moved indoors due to weather time will be 6:30 pm email will be sent out the day of the session notifying of the change of time and location
- $50 per player, includes a free t-shirt (which will be the player’s uniform shirt)
- Players need: a size 3 ball, bottle of water, shin guards and Lil Kicks t-shirt (t-shirts will be given out at Lil Kicks’s first session). Cleats are optional, not mandatory.
Format of the program:
- Lil Kicks is an introduction to soccer
- There are no games
- Each session includes fun activities with directions from the head coach to the parents
All players receive a trophy at the end of the year.
Please click here to view the zero-tolerance policy.