Registration is closed for Fall 2020
There are a few spots still open. To register please contact Clscregistrar1@gmail.com
Players will be assigned age groups based on the 2020/2021 age matrix
All players will need to create a new account with GotSoccer.
Registration Opens 6/1/2020
Deadline to remain on same team 7/1/20
Deadline for registration 8/1/20
Games Start 9/5/20
- $75 for U5 and Up Fall 2020 Recreational League
- Online: Visa, MasterCard, e-Check
- Onsite: Cash, Money Order and Paper Check. Payment in full is due at that time.
We group all kids on the even age groups only for example U5 and U6 will play together.
Click chart to view age groups. We are in the 2020/2021 Year
- If returning player from Spring 2020, player will be placed on current team unless request to be moved to another team. Request needs to be made to registrar at email Clscregistrar1@gmail.com and on registration form.
- CLSC does not guarantee placement with a specific team unless you are a returning player from Spring 2020 season and then the only guarantee is placement with same team from Spring 2020 season if player is registered by July 1st. Any questions email the registrar at Clscregistrar1@gmail.com.
- If you are a returning player to Claremore Soccer Club and do not know your login information to gotsoccer account, you can email the registrar for that information. PLEASE DO NOT create a new account. Creating a new account does not allow the history of the player to show up and will create placement issues during teaming.
Scholarships are available. Scholarships will be offered in 2 amounts 25% or 50%. 25% if family receives reduced lunches. 50% if family receives free lunches or other financial aid. Only 1 scholarship per family. Special request for additional scholarships will be made to the registrar and approved by the president.
Military discount of 25% is available. If you are wanting a military discount, please register in person during one of the onsite registrations.
Parents please keep in mind that all members of the board and coaches are volunteers. Please be patient when requesting information and assistance.
Please contact the Registrar with any other questions at Clscregistrar1@gmail.com