Registration is Now Open for Fall 2022
Players will be assigned age groups based on the Fall 2022/ Spring 2023 age matrix
LIL Kicks Registration
Adult Soccer Registration
Registration Opens 5/5/2022
Deadline to remain on same team 6/30/2022
Deadline for registration 7/31/22
Games Start 9/3/22
- $75 for U5 and Up Recreational League
- Late fee $15 if registered after 7/31/22
- Online: Visa, MasterCard, e-Check
- Onsite: Cash, Money Order and Paper Check. Payment in full is due at that time.
We group all kids on the even age groups only.
Click chart to view age groups. We are in the Fall 2022/ Spring 2023 Year
- If returning player from Spring 2022, player will be placed on current team unless request to be moved to another team. Request needs to be made to registrar at email Clscregistrar1@gmail.com and on registration form.
- CLSC does not guarantee placement with a specific team unless you are a returning player from Spring 2022 season and then the only guarantee is placement with same team from Spring 2022 season if player is registered by 6/30/22. Any questions email the registrar at Clscregistrar1@gmail.com.
- If you are a returning player to Claremore Soccer Club and do not know your login information to gotsoccer account, you can email the registrar for that information. PLEASE DO NOT create a new account. Creating a new account does not allow the history of the player to show up and will create placement issues during teaming.
Scholarships are available. Scholarships will be offered in 2 amounts 25% or 50%. 25% if family receives reduced lunches. 50% if family receives free lunches or other financial aid. Only 1 scholarship per family. Special request for additional scholarships will be made to the registrar and approved by the president.
Military discount of 25% is available. If you are wanting a military discount, please register in person during one of the onsite registrations.
Parents please keep in mind that all members of the board and coaches are volunteers. Please be patient when requesting information and assistance.
Please contact the Registrar with any other questions at Clscregistrar1@gmail.com