Some helpful websites:
- US Soccer Coaches licenses
- Coaching Classes
- Elite Soccer Conditioning
- Inside Soccer
- ByteSize Coaching
- National Soccer Coaches Association of America
- Soccer Coaching Links
- Soccer Drills / Activities
- Oklahoma Soccer Association
Print Game Cards
- Go to gotsoccer.com
- Log in to your team account.
- On main pain, click on 2015 OSA Fall Rec
- Click on the Schedule tab (yellow tabs)
- On the far right there is a dark grey box with a tiny adobe symbol click on the numbers and that is your game card!
- Print it and bring to each game!
For any changes to your roster, please contact the Registrar, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT CALL OSA. They will refer you to the local club administration for assistance.
All adds/changes must be submitted by Tuesday, 9:00 p.m., for it to be processed and sent to OSA in time to appear on roster by the following Saturday’s game. Please plan ahead. We want you to have the most current info on your roster and your help makes this possible. Thank you for your assistance.