Our U6 is a wonderful way to introduce your child to soccer, and it is often some of the children’s first time to play. If you register your child for this program, these are some of the things that you may expect…
- You will probably have to have your child attend 2 practices each week (approximately 45 minutes each) and a Saturday game where there are 4 players’ vs 4 other players.
- Your child should get equal playing time.
- You will have to purchase a uniform and a ball.
- There will be end of the year trophies/medals.
- You will see your child play soccer (at this age that means a lot of falling down (they are top heavy at this age), going out of bounds (depth perception still developing), kicking other children (again eye sight still developing), and hopefully scoring some goals (note: they may only care if they score.. very egocentric at this age)!
- We hope to see you in the bleachers positively cheering for your child!
Note: If it’s not ‘FUN’, your child won’t want to play the sport. Help make it fun.
A phone call. Often we are looking for coaches for this age group. If when you registered your child you did not express an interest to coach we may be calling you to coach! We will help you get started! Click here to learn about coach registration.