Lil Kicks 3 Year Old Program
This program is intended to be a fun experience introducing soccer fundamentals to young players in a non-competitive atmosphere via training sessions and scrimmages.
One coed team with a Head Coach and several assigned Parent Volunteers as assistants.
- 6 week league playing at 6:30pm on Tuesday
- $50 per player, includes a free t-shirt (which will be the player’s uniform shirt)
- Players need: size 3 ball, bottle of water, shin guards and Lil Kicks t-shirt (t-shirts will be given out at Lil Kicks first session). Cleats are optional not mandatory.
Format of the program:
- No ref/No score/No standings.
- Coaches may choose to regroup for post game comments/directions.
- Format is subject to change at the discretion of the Lil Kicks Coach.
All players receive a trophy at the end of the year.
Please click here to view the zero tolerance policy.